Saturday, January 01, 2011

035. My shelves arrived!

035-010111

My new IKEA Expedit shelves arrived yesterday morning! The delivery men were here at 08:40, so it's a good job we set our alarm to come on at 08:30 - our delivery slot as 09:00-12:00, we weren't expecting them to arrive so early!

James assembled them, with some help from me! I can't wait to fill them up and get them organised, I'm just waiting on some storage boxes to be delivered from an eBay seller and I'm good to go! For now, the mess that needs to be organised is in the spare room.


Happy New Year 2011!

1 comment:

KristinaLynn said...

Hi!

I caught you on the Disboards (I'm kristina87) and I saw the 101 postcards thing and found your blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea! You've inspired me to try and make a list, although I'm not quite as ambitious as you are, yet :)

Can't wait to see what else you do! Feel free to PM me on the Dis or whatever!

Post a Comment