Wednesday, July 06, 2011

023. Watch 20 movies in the cinema (3/20)

I thought 'Senna' would only get a limited release and not make it to Norwich, so I was really pleased to find out that it was showing at the local Vue. We'd put off going to see it so many times and it had got to it's "Last Chance" viewing this week, so we had to go for it!

I knew enough about Ayrton Senna's career during his championship winning years, but I didn't know how he came up to be so successful and that journey. So many political challenges for a man who just wanted to race.

I'm a Lewis Hamilton fan, I can see why Senna is an idol - so much of Senna's racing attitude comes through in Lewis' races.

Since Senna's death in 1994 there hasn't been a fatality in Formula One. For that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment