Saturday, September 10, 2011

013. Eat at 10 new restaurants (3/10)

On Saturday September 3 I went out to dinner with some friends from work to celebrate a birthday of theirs. We went to an Italian restaurant called Prezzo. I'm not an Italian food fan, when it comes to pasta and pizza I just don't eat it! Too much cheese, too much garlic - not for me. Thank goodness there was something on the menu I could have, that turned out to be a burger! The burger was supposed to come with cheese and mayo, I had neither - no cheese, no mayo. It was really great, not the best burger I've ever had, but still great. We also shared a few bread boards as starters, I just went for the plain, un-herbed variety! And, for dessert the majority of us went for the chocolate and honeycomb cheesecake - amazing!

I don't think I'll go back with just James, neither of us eat Italian - although James might be more adventurous than me. I think we'd go somewhere else for burgers. But, it depends I suppose, I might fancy a slice of that amazing cheesecake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment