Sunday, November 20, 2011

101. Do something special on 11/11/11

We'd had three Fridays off work in a row for Jessie J in Liverpool and for Britney Spears and Tinie Tempah in London, so when Friday November 11 came around and I wanted to do something special we really didn't know what to do that could top off the past few weeks.

What could we possibly do that was special on a day when we were at work and would just come home and chill out like normal?

We decided to get a bit dressed up, put my face on and go out for dinner. This appears to be what normal people do on Friday nights, but for us it was special. We made a late dinner reservation at The Library in Norwich city centre. We'd been before during the summer, for my birthday and really enjoyed it. 

It might not have been as special as I had in mind when I made the list, but it was a nice way to round off a month of live events and travelling to some great cities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment