Monday, January 23, 2012

011. Go to 10 gigs or tours (8/10)


Ed Sheeran - Brixton Academy

I bought James tickets to see Ed Sheeran for his birthday, which was just before Christmas. On Saturday January 21 2012 we almost left our tickets at home and after the taxi driver took us home to pick them up we finally made our way to London on the train!

I was worried about it being a standing venue and not being able to see, but we were positioned quite well and on my tippy-toes I did manage to get a good look at Ed (it was definitely him, no mistaking the hair!). The floor is also sloped towards the stage, imaginably for when it becomes a completely seated venue, so this helped loads!

During the final song Ed brought out just a couple of friends/special guests in Devlin, Rizzle Kicks and Wretch 32. I thought the girl stood next to us was going to pass out from excitement! It was pretty cool and added something special to the night.

Note to self: Buy better gig footwear (I was in agony!)


No comments:

Post a Comment