Sunday, May 20, 2012

Finished! The Hunger Games Trilogy



It's been so long since I last finished a book, keeping this blog for my 101 tells me the last time I'd finished a book was way back in March last year. Fourteen months later and I've read three books in the space of a month! Crazy.

It's 'The Hunger Games' trilogy by Suzanne Collins that has brought on this behaviour. Never before have I read a book before seeing the movie, but with this series I just had to. I'm so glad I did, I love these books!

I've been lending the books to someone at work and she's a fast reader, it's spurred me on to read books two and three really fast so she can have them. 

I now have the amazing urge to Google 'The Hunger Games' and found out everything I can on some sort of dedicated Wiki site! I need to fill the void until the next movie comes out in 2013!

1 comment:

aszle said...

I'm on book 2 and love these so far!

Post a Comment