Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Project 365: 2012 Complete!

complete-mosaic365-2012


I made it through 2012! I missed a couple of days, but I kept on going and that's the important thing - this time I didn't give up! I also took part in a couple of the Fat Mum Slim Photo-a-Day challenges that helped get me through on uninspiring days/months.

I could not have made it through without my beloved iPhone and the (sometimes controversial) app, Instagram - all the photos are generated through them both. All the pictures are now in their own Flickr set, all my mosaics have their own set as well.

So now what do I do with the pictures for 2012? They're lovingly saved on my phone, computer and Instagram and Flickr accounts - but what about printing them? I will probably pick a bunch of the best ones to make magnets through Stickygram. I did always plan to make a photobook with my 365 whenever I managed to finish a year, so maybe I can get one through Keepsy? I could even turn them into posters and stickers and even a phone case!

So, can I do it again in 2013? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment