Sunday, January 09, 2011

032. Frame and display more Disney pins

I spotted some white frames in Clas Ohlson that would be perfect for framing more of my Disney pins. I have almost 200 pins and the majority of them are currently in boxes and I've only frame a few Stitch pins so far. I wanted to display more of my pins around the house, so picked out those white frames for my office/computer room.

New Pin Frame 090111 This is my new frame! I was sat on the floor in the living room making it while we had the NFL on. I have a lot of Stitch pins in my collection, that is my collection pretty much apart from a few extras. But, I don't have enough of a particular theme to fill a frame this size (8x10in), so I went with some random/favourite pins I have and a good mixture of open edition, lanyard and limited edition pins. On Flickr I've tagged each of the pins with their Pin Pics number and edition size.

I have a smaller frame (5x7in) for some more pins, that might have to be a Mickey and Minnie frame next time! I will post pics of more frames when they're made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm looking to display my own Disney pin collection, so I did a search online and found this post. I have to say, I absolutely love how nice and clean your pin collection looks framed on white! I was wondering what the pins themselves are on - Is it a piece of foam, or cork covered in a white fabric? Please write back!

Post a Comment