Thursday, January 06, 2011

026. Make 101 Disney pin trades (13/101)

I got two more pin trades in the post in the last two days. It also looks like international mail is finally arriving in the USA as well, I sent 9 trades on December 11 - today saw the first one of them arrive! I hope the others aren't too far behind.

I had some more pins to pack up tonight, so I thought I'd show you how I package up the pins I'm trading away. It's easy, just four easy steps!
026-060111

one.

It all starts with a padded envelope, bubble wrap and the relevant postage stickers - in most cases I need Airmail and Customs stickers, I add a little Disney just because.

two.

Trim the bubble wrap to size and secure the pins so that they're not going to get damaged.

three.

Secure everything with tape and add a little note as a thank you for trading.

four.

Address the envelope, sticker and seal! All ready to go! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment