Saturday, February 12, 2011

023. Watch 20 movies in the cinema (1/20)

We went to see Tangled at the cinema today! It's been out in the USA for a couple of months and here in the UK just a few weeks, so we finally were able to go and see it. It wasn't available in 3D, but that didn't bother us because we're not 3D fans anyway.

It was a really cute movie, it's made me want long, magic, blonde hair!

I love my Disney movies, but I didn't think this was a great classic. Rapunzel is a lovely story and Disney have been working on it for years, so I'm glad it finally made it to release. I really like the Rapunzel character, and it's great to have another blonde princess!

2 comments:

Laura Louise Cox said...

I'm a beauty and the beast girl all the way :) (I'm a brunette! lol)

Really want to see this movie though, it looks lovely.

xxx


http://inthisboxofgoodies.blogspot.com/

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

This was a really cute movie! And the music was pretty great too =)

Post a Comment