Saturday, February 12, 2011

035. Buy shelves and organise the office

I ♥ IKEA

I've had these boxes for a while and I hadn't yet put them together, until today. I bought them from an eBay seller because going down to IKEA in Essex just for these boxes seemed a bit too far to go. I ordered the DVD storage boxes and some boxes for A4 paper, I still haven't received the larger boxes because the seller sent me two sets of DVD boxes and wouldn't resend until I'd sent the incorrect item back! And they send through second class post, which means I am still waiting for my boxes after sending the incorrect item back two weeks ago. I've been reassured that they're on their way, but they could've sent first class because of their mistake the first time round?

GAH! Never mind, as long as they arrive then it'll all be okay. I've been waiting on these boxes for weeks and I've not been able to organise all my papers and shelves because of the waiting! If they arrive next week I'll be able to finally finish organising the shelves in the office - I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment