Thursday, February 10, 2011

021. [currently reading] The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris

It might seem unusual to count a guide book in my list of books I'm going to read, but the Unofficial Guides are much more than that. I first read an Unofficial Guide for Walt Disney World in 2008 and it's one of few books I've read cover-to-cover in so long. I think the whole series is fantastic and I was over the moon when I knew it existed and just had to have it.

James and I are going to Disneyland Paris at the end of March and now the parks' opening hours have been released I am planning our itinerary! The Unofficial Guide will help me with that planning and teach me all the things I need to know to make our trip the best it can be and so we don't waste any time at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is it unofficial ?

Miss Cherie said...

It's 'Unofficial' because it's published by an independent, not the Walt Disney Company - anything published by Disney themselves would be 'official'. ♥

Post a Comment