Saturday, February 26, 2011

032. Frame and display more Disney pins

Minnie & Mickey - Disney Pin Frame I'd been tidying the spare room today and came across some old cards and postcards that I'd sent to James over the years. I found a Minnie and Mickey Mouse 'Thinking of You' postcard that I sent him in December 2002 - I'd gone to WDW for a family holiday, we had only been together a couple of months.

I'd had this black frame for ages, always intending to fill one half with pins and the other with a photo of some sort - I thought the postcard would look great instead. Choosing the pins was easy, they had to be Minnie and Mickey!

The frame is almost a couple of inches thick so could stand up on it's own without the back on, which is good because with the pin backs getting in the way I wouldn't have been able to stand it up. It's now sitting on quite a high shelf of our bookcase in the living room, having it stand up without the back on means it can be seen much easier because it's not pointing slightly up - if that makes any sense at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really good. I actually love it. And the postcard is sweet.

Post a Comment