Sunday, March 27, 2011

026. Make 101 Disney pin trades (40/101)

Disneyland Paris - Valentine's Day I've been making a few trades lately, but not that many - I've sent out lots of requests but rarely hear back. I've also been receiving lots of trade requests, but I've declined a lot of them. This Valentine's pin from Disneyland Paris is one of my favourites that I've traded for recently - I really wanted it because it's related to Paris, 2011 and a loved up Minnie and Mickey! James and I just got back from Paris, so I think it's a perfect fit into my collection.

I did buy some pins when I was at Disneyland Paris, just a few - I would've had more had I more cash to spend! Never mind, I'll be back there soon - right?

Pins from Disneyland Paris These are the four pins I bought for my collection, I got them based on them being souvenirs for our 2011 trip. The other two Stitch pins celebrate our visit to the city of Paris to see the Eiffel Tower and our 4 day stay at Disneyland Paris. I had to have the Spring (Printemps) pin featuring Stitch and Angel, we visited during a perfect sunny, spring week. Finally, who could go without a Mickey Mouse pin featuring the year of our visit?

Collecting pins is addictive and expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment