Sunday, March 06, 2011

034. Buy curtains for the office

034_060311

My parents came down to visit us today, they brought with them tools, nails and a drill to hang all our pictures, shelves and new curtains. The previous tenants of our house left in one curtain pole in the office and it's the only room without an electric heater under the window, so it was perfect for fitting a pair of curtains. My Mum measured up for us and we both went down to Dunelm near the city to pick out a pair of curtains in the size we needed.

My Dad also fitted the IKEA Lack shelf that we've had for a long time. I'm hoping to get a wireless speaker/sub set to go on there for the PC - the speakers we have now are ancient and buzz because they're so close to the wireless router.

I'm really pleased with how the office is all coming together now. Just gotta get those boxes and fill the shelf with lots more Disney-themed goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment