Saturday, March 05, 2011

035. Those IKEA Boxes.

I still don't have those boxes from eBay. This morning I received a package from the seller, it contained the right style and size boxes but in the wrong colour - I got black boxes. I ordered white.

I'm passed the 45 day limit to raise an official dispute with eBay but have contacted their customer service for advice. I have two items in my possession that I didn't want and didn't pay for. I now face having to pay to send both of those back, I've asked the seller to advise on this as well because it's not my error and I shouldn't have to pay.

I've requested that the seller dispatch the boxes I want on Monday to be delivered to me on Tuesday, which I think is reasonable given that I've been waiting 10 weeks!

UPDATE!

While I've been ranting blogging, the seller just messaged back with this:
Speechless...I will send the white one on Monday for you, please send the wrong one and I will reimburse for the P&P and refund the difference to your paypal account.

I could not be more relieved. If I was this seller I would be absolutely mortified by all these mistakes! At least I have the reassurance that they return fees will be covered.

So disappointed that I don't have them already, it just made me so angry when I got the black boxes that I wanted to cry! My parents are visiting tomorrow and I'm planning on cleaning and tidying the whole house tomorrow - having those boxes to finally organise my office would've been amazing. Never mind, there's always next weekend.

1 comment:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

so glad they are fixing their mistake!

Post a Comment