Saturday, March 12, 2011

044. Lose 50lbs, 10lbs at a time

I completely adore the show 'The Biggest Loser' - the American version - so really wanted to use it as inspiration to start losing weight.

I bought the Wii game called 'The Biggest Loser Challenge' at a bargain price of £8.85 from Zavvi and started the challenge on Thursday night. The intensity is high and I can see that they use a lot of the same workout techniques from the show. I let the game choose my workout plan so that it tells me which days I'm doing a certain routine and which days I rest and weigh-in.

Today was my second day using the game, Friday was a rest day. I'm determined to keep with it and complete the 12 week program set out for me. I'm also going to try really, really hard to eat less and not dip into the biscuit stash at work - there's always biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment