Sunday, January 23, 2011

'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella

I finished a book! I think the last book I read from cover-to-cover was a guide book about Walt Disney World, and that was a few years ago!

Today, on the train journey back from London, I finished 'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella. James said I should do reviews of the books I read, but I don't think I'd be very good at it. So, all I'll say is I enjoyed it and it was definitely something light to get me started on my mission to read 20 books/all the books I already own.

I've started off a reading list to record all that I've read and am currently reading.

2 comments:

KristinaLynn said...

Hey Girl! great idea! I'm still in the process of making my lists :) i love to read and joined a great site called Goodreads which helps keep track of books and rate them and such, i love it!

Anonymous said...

2 bad U don't like to do a review. I love to read and always enjoy reviews and advices on what to read next. MAybe you can go to amazon, etc, pick a review U identify with and use it. with due credits. Anyway. Like your blog

Post a Comment