Tuesday, February 01, 2011

062. Save £100 a month (£200/£3300)

I've not been focusing on any of my goals that much recently. Today is the first day of a new month, which means another £100 into my savings account! I had to dip into my savings to cover off my crazy New Year spending after Christmas! It's all gone back now that pay day has passed, plus an extra £100 to cover my saving goal for this month.

A lot of my goals are month long commitments to do something or give something up, not sure if I'm ready for that yet and I have such a long way to go until my 1001 days is over. I did take a mutli vitamin this evening, so perhaps I can start on goal 049 Take a multi vitamin pill everyday for 3 months? I got ill again at the weekend, so anything that can prevent that happening again can only be a good thing - bring on the vitamins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not save a lot of money to save my life. If I have enough I can't help but to grab it and catch a plain somewhere.

Post a Comment