Monday, April 25, 2011

022. Watch 100 never-seen-before movies (11/100)

I've got films recorded onto the Sky+ box but didn't feel in the mood for any of them, so with nothing on the TV at dinner time I browsed around on Sky Anytime. I found 'Remember Me' starring Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin.

I really liked it, a lot. That surprises me because I'm not a Twilight girl and I don't 'get' the whole Pattinson thing! I do love Emilie de Ravin though, I remember her as Tess in Roswell long before she was Claire in Lost and really only chose to watch the film for her!

All I'll say about the film is that the ending is so unbelievably sad! I was very shocked. Read about it here.

Today I also watched 'Pocahontas II' - I thought I'd seen it, but actually I hadn't! On my list it goes! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment