Sunday, August 07, 2011

078. Buy a pair of Converse trainers

I've wanted some of these for so long. I never spend much money on shoes, I usually just get cheap things and replaced them every year. But, after having sore aching feet during our trip to Copenhagen I decided I needed a trusty pair of footwear!

P1010794


I bought them from Schuh and I'd been eyeing up the grey colour for a while. I even bought a pair of Converse Lights in the same colour, but found them to be too narrow so returned them last month. The staff in the shop were so nice and so helpful, although I pretty much knew that if they fit me I was buying them!

I spent the rest of the day shopping and got some great things, also hoping to go to London with some friends this Saturday and buy even more stuff. Well, I did tell James that while he was in the Philippines I was going to fill the void with shopping. He was warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment