Sunday, August 07, 2011

089. Try 20 new recipes - Malteser Cupcakes

While James is away some of the girls at work wanted to make sure I wasn't lonely and suggested having a baking day/night round at one of our houses. Charlotte and Rachel came round to my house on Saturday afternoon (Aug 6).

I suggested doing Maltesers Cupcakes. We all went shopping on Friday evening to get snacks and ingredients.

This is hour they came out after we'd baked and frosted.

P1010779

They came out great but I think I only really appreciated them the day after, we'd eaten so much raw cake mix and so much excess frosting, especially after a takeaway of fish and chips, that we all felt a bit bloated and sick!

I'm taking the results of the baking into the office tomorrow, I couldn't possibly eat all those cakes to myself, could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment