Monday, January 02, 2012

033. Throw away lotions, hair products, beauty stuff I don’t use

I got my beautiful drawers from IKEA last week which meant I could finally begin organising my life! After Christmas and New Year shopping, plus the collection of toiletries I acquire from work I really needed to sort out what was good to keep and what was old and had to go. I'd chosen to have one drawer dedicated to all toiletries, creams, lotions, potions, etc.

This is what my toiletries drawer looked like before it got full, below you can see it in it's full beauty!

Back row L-R: Body lotions and body butters; more lotions, hair products and body spray; sun cream and travel toiletries
Front row L-R: hand cream; face wipes, cotton pads and hair removal; facial moisturisers; cleansers, toners and make up remover

Toiletries Drawer (close up)

You can see some close ups of each section in the picture to the left (click to see bigger on my Flickr page).


The majority of my collection is Nivea when it comes to moisturisers. Recently I've been using more medicinal lotions because of my eczma, but I do like Garnier body moisturisers, especially the Summer Body gradual tanner.


I don't think I need to be buying much more, I think I've got enough stuff to last me all year!

1 comment:

aszle said...

Oh wow and I thought I had a lot! lol How do you like the Ziaja coconut hand cream?

Post a Comment