Friday, January 06, 2012

022. Watch 100 never-seen-before movies (20/100)




Two movies to start off 2012. 

We'd had 'Life in a Day' saved to ages and finally got around to watching it. Such a great movie! I hope to see more of these kinds of movies, it's just fascinating. I was expecting it to be a bit more sad towards the end, but it was truly uplifting the whole way through.

I fancied something light, but still interesting for tonight's Friday night movie, so we went with Burlesque. I was prepared to really dislike Christina as an actress, but she was alright. I think it was a few years too late for her and would've gone along great quickly following her 'Back to Basics' album - she seems to leave huge gaps between projects which I don't think is a good thing. 

We've got lots more movies to watch, so I hope to get through a couple more this weekend.

1 comment:

aszle said...

I watched Burlesque last weekend and I liked it too =)

Post a Comment