Sunday, January 08, 2012

Fitness Goals

Back to the gymI started back at the gym today. Big step! I'd made my playlist and it was approaching lunchtime, if we had lunch we'd have to wait a little bit of time before going. So, I said let's go now before I change my mind.

It's so quiet on weekends, even for the beginning of January. And the football was on, so it wasn't a bad visit. A good start, back again on Tuesday.

I've got lots of fitness goals on my 101 list that I really want to start cracking through those this year as last year wasn't that successful.


I wonder if I can achieve all three of these in one month, starting from now?

040. Stop drinking fizzy drinks for a month
041. Go a month without chocolate
043. Keep a food diary for a month

We don't generally have fizzy drinks at home, it's only when we're out for dinner or at work that I have drinks like Diet Coke. But, it'll be easy to cut this one out, I'm sure.

I usually have some kind of chocolate snack, usually a cereal bar with chocolate, during the work day. But, as long as I replace that with something else that's not chocolate then this can be achievable in a month.

I'm going record what I eat and count calories using My Fitness Pal - I've done this before and it's worked well in the past, so it can work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment