Saturday, February 25, 2012

075. Spend a weekend in Hull



Hull City Hall Wrapped up warm Minus 10? ...in Moderation Minus 11? This has to stop!

Above are a few pictures snapped on my phone from the weekend we spent in Hull at the beginning of February. James had bought my tickets to see Sarah Millican for my birthday and the date had finally come around.

We were booked to stay at The Village Hotel in Hessle, which is just outside Hull. It was the coldest weekend of the whole year, the temperature getting down to minus 11 (but we only managed to capture minus 10 on the car dashboard). 

We walked around my old Uni city and browsed the shops - I needed something to wear for my nephew's Christening which was on the following weekend. We also took a trip to the cinema to watch The Muppets and I also met up with a Uni friend, Katy, who still lived in the city.

It was great to go back, I do miss it. We didn't have time to go to the Uni campus, but there's always another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment