Monday, February 07, 2011

043. Keep a food diary for a month

Last year, during September and October, I started using an App on my phone called My Fitness Pal to record a food diary and to count calories. I was doing really well and lost about 11lbs, then the winter came and Christmas came and I'm just starting to pick it back up.

Today was the first time in months that I've completed a full day of my food diary! And I was below my calorie allowance! The very first time I counted my calories I was over by a lot! I'm online everyday and I have the App on my phone, so I'm going to try really hard to stick to it. When I'm at work I have no excuse not to know the calorie content of the food I eat, it's our company that gather the back-of-pack information for retailers shopping websites - all I have to do is look up the product in our image library and all the info is there! It's handy for random things that are hard to find, I can just add them myself.

I last weighed myself during January and I hadn't done so previous to that since the beginning of November. I'd only gained 3lbs over the Christmas break - which I thought wasn't too bad at all, considering all the food and sweets we had!

Current Weight: 202.6lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment