Sunday, February 27, 2011

070. Collect 101 WDW postcards (8/101)


20110227_08front 20110227_08back


I found another postcard from a collection I already had! This one was sent to me by a school friend in August 1998 - we were just 13-years-old. I had been to Florida in June of the same year, so Mel (who sent this card) had lots of things in common to talk about.

It's a really great card and kept in amazing condition considering I've owned it for over 11 years. I wonder if this one will make it into a pin frame like another of the cards I've found.

I have no doubt that I will find more WDW postcards around the house. I still have all the old family photo albums from my trips as a child - I'd borrowed them about a year ago to scan some of the pictures onto my computer and I've not yet given them back to my parents. We often used to buy postcards to put into the photo albums to symbolise the parks and places we'd been to. I might have a flick through those albums this week and see what I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment