Saturday, February 05, 2011

094. Meet up with my Uni friends five times

The last time I meet up with Katy (above left), Vikki (above right) and Steve (not pictured), my friends and housemates from my time at University, was in April 2010. We did try to organise another reunion for August or September, but work and other things kept everyone busy.

We have now managed to pin down a date and a location for our next reunion! We all live in different parts of the country since graduating, so it means that one of us will have to travel that little bit further than the others to meet 'in the middle'. We've met previously in Doncaster and Nottingham, both were long journeys for me so this time we're meeting much closer to where I am! In July we'll be meeting up in Cambridge, it's a city none of us have visited so we'll probably get to do lots of touristy things as well as have a good catch up. I'm looking forward to it and I'm happy that it will only take me an our to get there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a thing I might do. Great idea.

Post a Comment