Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Additions to My 101 List

After my second review of my 101 list I'm now left with a couple of gaps to fill with some new things I want to achieve before September. I want the new additions to replace those that were scrapped, so if I've got a gap in the Travel list then I need to think of a new travel related achievement to put in it's place.

This is what I've come up with as replacements:

Health & Fitness
038. Complete a 30 Miles in 30 Days Challenge

Creative
053. Create a memory jar for 2013
055. Frame my Instagram photos

Travel
069. Spend a day at the beach
074. Visit London Zoo

Fashion & Beauty
080. Operation Empties - blog about each months finished products (0/8)

I had to pick some things that were easily achievable since I've not got that long left to complete my list, I know I'm not going to get the full 101 but I want to get as many complete as I can in the time I have left. A couple are challenging, some will depend on situation and determination - so, let's go!

1 comment:

aszle said...

Oh I like empties posts, can't wait :)

Post a Comment