Saturday, August 25, 2012

Book: 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfeld

After I'd finished reading all three of the 'The Hunger Games' books, I needed something similar to keep me going! After doing some searching online and watching a couple of YouTube videos I decided to buy 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfeld. Some of my friends told me it was more "teeny" than Hunger Games, and they were right, but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it as an adult.

I'm not sure if I'll order the sequels just yet, but I did get more into the story as I read more into it, the beginning and build up seemed a bit slow so I'm expecting the next few books to carry on with that momentum.

Next up I've got some choices, I could finish another one of the many books I've started reading and not yet finished. Or, I could give 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth and 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner a turn. I'm going on holiday to Spain on Friday, so I'm going to need lots of good reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment